Thursday, 17 November 2011

Design Work

The timeplan and the final confirmation has been completed now and I can now get on with design work. To start with I should first start designing the video documentary, promotional video and also the leaflet. To design the outline of our video documentary I am going to use word to make a list of different scenes in the order they should appear in the video. They are put in chronological order and in each scene would be annotated with detail specifying what is happening, the editing that needs to be done and also effects etc. The documentary and promotional video I would mainly just use hand drawn images to show the scenes as it is much easier than drawing images on the computer. The leaflet design work could be done on the computer and this time I plan to use prezi and add parts and annotations to a blank in design document and each description would be about what exactly it should include which includes images and texts.

No comments:

Post a Comment