Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Sony Vegas Text effects

During today I have studied on different ways to create both text and intros on the 2 videos I am going to create. The intros and texts for the two videos would be slightly different. On the the documentary there should mainly be the documentary of the students in the program working and also some interviews. Text and intros in that one could be quite simple as it is just aimed at parents to introduce them to program. Adding many flashy text and effects would prove inappropriate for this particular video. The two links I have found as quite good ideas for an intro for the documentary would be :
http://filmmakeriq.com/2010/07/sony-vegas-tutorial-how-to-create-a-fast-simple-intro/












http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/creating_exciting_text_in_vegas_pro_8














For the promotional video I have found 3 intros that I felt could be quite attractive to viewers



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dembi0WFv1g














http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DecWm90HsW0














http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHsQRkMYyGM












The first 2 intros that could be used for the promotional video are similar, both cloud effects. This gives quite a mysterious feel as if someone is about to discover something. The last effect is the one I like best. Where the text is right now could be the words of the Compass Program. It is a good promotional introduction.

No comments:

Post a Comment