Tuesday, 4 October 2011

Interactive Software

This week I have thought of an idea to make an interactive school tour to let parents get a glimpse of the environment and also a better understanding so parents will feel much more comfortable handing their children over to the school for education. I have looked through many softwares that may help me be able to create an interactive tour. These Include Tour Vista, Real Tour Vision and Pixtra Tourmaster. There are many other softwares that can help create virtual tours such as Raptor Vision but the problem with those ones are that they come with a cost and are used more for large companies such as hotels. Tour Vista, Real Tour Vision and Pixtra Tourmaster are all free software to use and are quite easy to use too. I haven't looked into the tutorials yet but looking at the description it basically puts a number of pictures together to form a virtual tour. Next lesson I will look into more detail on the softwares and watch some tutorials.

No comments:

Post a Comment