Tuesday, 25 October 2011

Virtual Tours


Today I have looked up tutorials to help me use the three virtual softwares (tour Vista, Pixtra Tourmaster and Real Tour Vision. From the youtube videos it looked quite simple, just firstly signing up and then simply getting pictures together to form a virtual tour. However I encountered my first problem while using Tour Vista. On the sign up page of the software it is required that you put a location of your building as it is a software designed to be used by real estate agents or people selling their houses so people would be able to view the house interior without needing to travel there. As you can see on the right there is a map to show which location your estate is located. There is also a requirement of adding price detail. This is definitely not the ideal software for creating a tour currently. The second picture is pixtra tourmaster. I have only viewed it slightly and now it seems slightly more complicated than tour vista but on the good side no location is required

No comments:

Post a Comment