Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Finished Compass Leaflet

The Compass Program Leaflet has been fully completed. I felt that Adobe Indesign was quite a useful software to create brochures like mine as you could edit it like an image in photoshop. Anything could be done on the template ranging from simply inserting text to creating image and blending effects of images on to the template. For my final leaflet I have included information on:
  • Introducing the program
  • How it benefits the children
  • The teachers in the Program
  • The school system
  • The School Curriculum
  • The current state of the program
  • Contact information for the program

Apart from all these information I have also included many images on the leaflet. There are unages if students working and also of a recent sports day event. The background has a gradient which makes it much more attractive and not just plain white. I have also used transparent effects on images such as the logo which I put behind the introduction of the program. These images could be faintly seen but still adds to the attractiveness of the design. Last of all I made sure that the last page of the booklet contained the contact page as it is how most commercial leaflets are laid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment